Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagging and some Changes

Hey y'all.


I've been tagged by Stephen G to do a post about random things I remember doing in 2008.

A book I read: "Beyond Band of Brothers".

A moment I will always remember: Finishing my Eagle Project.

A new skill I acquired: How to fix the spacing issue in Blogger.

A movie I watched: The Dark Knight.

A lesson I learned: Always. wear. socks.

A new place I visited last year: Molena, GA.

An inspiring verse or quote: Μολών λαβέ. Ancient Greek for "Bring it on".

I tag Livvy.


The rules:

1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.

I noticed that most of my bloggin' buddy's have been changing their blogs, so now I'm going to submit to peer pressure and start messing with mine.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Son3 said...

"Always.wear.socks."

You made me laugh out loud!

Your new header is awesome!

The rest of your blog looks great the way it is, so I think your good to go! IMHO.

Molon Labe!!! Ancient Greek for "Don't Tread on Me!" :-)

Mike said...

I would laugh too, but my feet hurt too much.
;) JK

Thanks, I was considering changing the template, but I have not found one that looks better than this one yet.

Molon Labe has to be one of my favorite quotes!

God Bless,
~Mike

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

What did you think of The Dark Knight?

Mike said...

I have a review of The Dark Knight sitting in my draft posts, so maybe I'll post it soon. :)