Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolution tag

I've been tagged by Bria, the subject being my New Years Resolutions.

Here goes.

Everyone needs to set goals that they wish to accomplish each year. Name ten of your goals for the upcoming year. Link to the person who tagged you. Then tag seven people and link to them. Tell the people you tagged that they are tagged!


Mike's goals for this new year

To honor God in all I do and follow all of His commands


To write at least five screenplays

To make at least one of these screen plays into a movie

To finish learning French

To learn how to play the guitar

To help at least five of the guys in my Troop get Eagle Scout

To become more proficient with our pistole

To weed our garden more often (last year it got to be quite a mess)

To finish reading all of the books I've started

That everything I do bring glory to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

I tag Livvy, Stephen G, Son3, Emmy and Ivey, Dad.
Not quite 7, I know, but right now I'm packing for my trip to TX tomorrow, so I reckon it'll have to do. :)

Thanks Bria!

God Bless,
~Mike

6 comments:

Jeremiah Warren said...

Hey Mike! Will you be at the SAICFA or SAICFF this year? If not, I will be Twittering it at www.Twitter.com/SaicffSemiSites.com

Also, if you want to, could you post about it on your blog? I want those who are not able to attend to be able to follow along.

God Bless,

Jeremiah

Bria said...

Interesting resolutions! I too have made it a goal to memorize another language. I have decided to tackle Greek.

Mike said...

Jeremiah:
I will be at both,
However I do not have access to a computer so I will not be able to post, unfortunately. :(

Bria:
Thank you! I've found that learning a foreign tongue helps me with my command of the English language. But I'm afraid that Greek is "Greek to me".

God Bless,
~Mike

Bria said...

I think it is important to learn at least one or two other languages besides your own. I am a beginner in Russian. Plus Latin!

Johann Van De Leeuw said...

What's all this "tag" bit, eh?

Mike said...

It's where a fellow blogger asks you to do a post about a random subject. :)

There were quite a few going 'round earlier this year.