Sunday, November 02, 2008

I Hath Been Tagged 2

I have been tagged by my good friend Stephen Boyd to list six random things about myself.


1. I've always liked to dam up creeks, before we bought land with any running water on it I
would improvise my own creek using a shovel and a hose.
2. My boots are chronically stinky, even though I only use them going to town or church.
3. As tough as I try to be, I'm still my Grandparents baby. (I Love you Nane and Grandad!)
4. I think that Red Bone coonhounds are the best dogs known to man.
5. For better or worse my favorite actor is James Cagney.
6. More than anything I want to bring glory to King Jesus.


I tag my Dad, my sister's Olivia, Emmy and Ivey and also Tommy Walker.


The Rules:

• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write Six Random Things about yourself.
• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

Thanks Stephen!

God Bless,
~Mike

1 comment:

Tommy said...

You tagged me ,I posted and responded. I beleive i have fulfilled my obligations to you.