Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I would like to wish our good friend Stephen Boyd a very happy birthday,

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Go raibh an ghaoth go brách ag do chúl
Go lonraí an ghrian go te ar d'aghaidh
Go dtite an bháisteach go mín ar do pháirceanna
Agus go mbuailimid le chéile arís,
Go gcoinní Dia i mbos A láimhe thú.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

God Bless you buddy!
~Mike

8 comments:

Son3 said...

Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Stephen G. said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!

Stephen Boyd said...

Wow! Thanks so much, guys.

Son3: Thanks for the card, man. I really appreciate it!

Mike: I had such a wonderful time meeting you and your family this past weekend. There was really no place I would have rather been than trekking the battlefields of long ago with such wonderful folks.

Mike said...

Thanks Stephen!

It was great to finally meet and spend time with ya'll and I look forward to doing it again!

Mr. Potter is an amazing historian and I'd like to thank you again for the invite!

God Bless,
~Mike

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. said...

You might be interested in my latest blog post....

Spencer

Mike said...

Thanks Spencer, I'll sure take a look!

God Bless,
~Mike

Brittany Crocker said...

hey mike!
sorry I haven't been on your blog lately. Been kinda busy getting settled in WI and all. Man, this weather they have here...COLD!!! I've really enjoyed reading your latest blog posts. Keep at it.

ttyl and keep up the good work.

Mike said...

Hi Brittany!
Thanks for the comment!

I hope the Crocker Clan is doing well and adjusting to the cold!
I know the new guys out at Fort Benning were being forced to enjoy the cold and rain last night.

Tell everybody I said hey!

I hope ya'll have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

God Bless,
~Mike